Los Gatos (Spanish for The Cats) has a vibrant dog friendly downtown area which is listed on the National register of Historical Places.
Noteworthy people that have lived or call Los Gatos home
- Steve Wozniak: Apple Computer co-founder
- Peggy Fleming: Olympic gold medalist in figure skating
Zip Codes Served: 95030, 95032
- Most of the stores downtown, just check before you go in. You will find lots of water bowls in front of the stores as well
- Pet Food Express
- Vasona Lake County Park, sorry no humans or dogs allowed to swim just the ducks, geese and birds.
Pet-Friendly Restaurants & Wineries
- Willow Street Wood Fired Pizza (doublecheck)
- Testarossa Winery
- Burrell School Winery
- Byington Winery